main content starts here

Food Services

Lunch menus

Menus are made available online monthly. If you would like a menu sent home with your child, contact Food Services at 845-987-3050, ext. 12890.

Free and Reduced Meals

Free and reduced-price meals are available to children whose families meet Federal guidelines (Free and Reduced Price Meal Application Facts).

Please Note: A new application must be submitted each year, but only one application is necessary for each household.

A parent letter and application will be mailed to all student families. A Spanish language version will also be available.

A 30-day grace period begins on the first day of school in September.

Applications may be submitted any time during the school year. Extra copies are available in each school office. Completed applications should be returned to the Food Services Office at the high school.

If you have difficulty accessing this document, please contact Lois Radon ( or Julie Helmrich ( in the Food Service Department, who can provide an alternative version of the document. 

Questions? Contact Food Services at 845-987-3050 ext. 12895.

Meal payments logoAs a convenience to parents, the district provides the service for online school meal payments. Learn more about online meal payment program. 

To sign up for online school meal payments, visit to create an account. You will need your child’s student ID number.

If you have difficulty accessing this website, contact Lois Radon ( or Julie Helmrich ( in the Food Services Department.

The mySchoolBucks website provides convenient features such as:

  • Scheduled recurring payments
  • Automatic deposits when your child’s account balance runs low
  • Extended purchase history for the past 90 days
  • Low balance email notifications.

Parents who do not wish to use the mySchoolBucks system can, as always, continue to send cash, check or money order to school with their child.  Please make checks payable to WVCSD Food Services.

Questions? Contact Food Services at 845-987-3050 ext. 12895.

Lactaid fat-free white milk available

Students who have a Lactose Intolerance Allergy may receive Lactaid fat-free white milk at school meals. The Food Services Dept. needs a note from your child’s physician on file in order to serve him/her Lactaid fat-free white milk. Questions? Contact Food Services at 845-987-3050 ext. 12895.

Nondiscrimination Statement: This explains what to do if you believe you have been treated unfairly:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.

To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: 202-690-7442; or
(3) email:

USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender.